Sunday, December 12, 2010

Work + Study

Have been working at my new workplace for a couple of weeks now.

Been a pretty wonderful learning experience, and am in charge of a small portion of the project now. Hopefully it would not be a disappointing effort. :D

Results just came out a couple of days ago. As per use, the uni server just can't handle the sudden outburst of students logging in to check the result, even though it is at 12am in the morning. I only managed to log in after 130am.

3/4 results out only for now. Think Angus didn't finished marking his part yet. ... Anyway, all pass for the 3 that came out. One HD, one D and one CR. Not too happy about the CR, since I know I could have done better. The D is for MMS.... WHICH IS DOWNSCALED TO A PRETTY RIDICULOUS LEVEL! From what I can calculate, I would have gotten at least a mid HD.... SIGH!

Anyway, I am only enrolled in 7 units for next year atm, since they haven't removed my waived units... LOL! Hopefully that won't set me back one more year.....

Been playing heaps of badminton every week. Monday with Bro-in-law and co., wednesday and friday with dad's colleagues, and weekends with friends (sometimes). Hopefully I can get rid of this ridiculous tummy by the time I go back to Perth.

Ciaoz,
Wilfred

1 comment: