Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Food for thought (1)

Ok, I have no freaking idea on what I want to talk about... So I'm just gonna crap stuff out until it makes no sense anymore...

Been reading comics off xkcd.com like mad these few days... Hell... I'm so bored I even have a folder in my harddisc that is labeled xkcd comics.... How sad was that? Well... IT'S NOT!

Been playing heaps of badminton, all of which leads to late night sleeps... Thus the even heavier eye bags... Although so, I feel that I'm improving, but hopefully, the injury on my left ankle doesn't act up again. If it does, then gg me...

Christmas is around the corner, and christmas songs are all over the radio. Just one problem... When it starts to play : "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...", I went like.... Er... Ok..... Malaysia should have their own version of christmas songs... My suggestion:"No more rain, no more rain, no more rain... ".

Speaking of which, the damn rain has been pouring down on us for the last couple of days now. It's kinda annoying and depressing in a way. Although I must admit, the nights are quite awesome to sleep in, which leads to the torture of waking up in the morning.

Work has been pretty good these last few weeks. Learnt heaps and I even get to go on site once in a while. Looking at the repository servers, I was like wow...

Ok, it's starting to make no sense whatsoever now... i guess I just ran out of things to say.

Anyhow, wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Wilfred

No comments:

Post a Comment