Thursday, January 27, 2011

CNY!

One thing I like about a blog with no readers, is that I can blog whatever I want, and no one will even bother. Nice. That means I can bitch about everything and no one will ever notice, unless people start to swarm to this blog for some particular reasons. Not that I bitch about ppl...

On the bright side, Chinese New Year is right around the corner. That is a pretty awesome thing! Fuck yeah! Visiting, angpao (if people still give me... I'm 23! OMG!), food, drinks, alcohol, and the activity i'll call 'G'. It'll be fun to visit those people whom I don't often see at all during the year round, until the time when they start asking questions, with predictable Q&A sessions:

(1)
A: "Got GF boi?"
Me: "No la... Not yet."
A: "Fake la!"
Me: "..."

(2)
B: "When you graduate ah?"
Me: "End of this year."
B: "Waiya! Not bad bah! Quite fast! Staying there and getting PR or not?"
Me: "Er... No... Probably coming back."
B: "Why le? Over there money better le!"
Me: "... (thinking: If so, why the fuck are you still here?)"

(3)
C: "What you studying ah? "
Me: "Er.. Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science."
C: "Wah. Double degree ah. What is Computer Science ah?"
Me: "Er... programming softwares lo. "
C: "iPhone apps ah?"
Me: "That and more lo..."
C: "Nice le! Next time earn money, remember us o!"
Me: "Hahaha *sarcastically"
then see convo 2

You know the drill when you go past 21 years old... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who is always in this situation...

Can't wait till that day. Five more days! On leave on from next Tuesday to the fifth day of CNY! AWESOME!

Wilfred!

No comments:

Post a Comment