Monday, January 24, 2011

Things Up To Now

Holy shit. Been a while since I updated this blog of mine.

Not that it really matters. :D

I have been really really busy, with work and other stuff as well. Almost every night I reach home at 11 o'clock, then take a bath then I just K.O on the bed without so much as doing anything else except checking a bit of facebook and catch up on the latest mangas.

Man, I miss uni life, where I can keep on watching series non-stop without having to do so much.

Maybe playing so much badminton is a bad idea. My left foot is starting to act up again. Cries. Now I have to find a tape and tape it up, so I don't injure it again. Fingers crossed. The same goes for my right wrist. Damn, it even hurts a bit just to type a blog. :<

My birthday just came and gone. It's quite a drag since I had to work that day. But it was quite alright in the end. Went to a friend's shop to have a drink and they asked me to bite the candle off the cake.. hell not falling for that again. Then came over to my house and mahjong up a bit. All in all, not a bad way to spend an evening.

Now I'm sitting in the office waiting for a new assignment. Hopefully nothing too hard. :D

Wilfred.

No comments:

Post a Comment